Not for the self, but for the world.
Elpis College believes that being socially responsible is just as important as being academically advanced. Each member of our community must have:
- Respect for Self
- Respect for Others
- Respect for Property
- Responsibility for Action
It is our duty, as global citizens, to help make the world a better place.
How do we do so?
- Fostering well-rounded individuals who strive for excellence, dedication, and life-long learning
- Providing students with positive role models and challenging curricula
- Encouraging our community to become responsible for their words, actions, and contributions to the world around them
- Integrating hope, truth, and charity into the daily life and character of the school
“Whether it’s introducing Shakespeare to reluctant minds, concocting theories about chemical reactions with eager beavers, or proving complicated theorems alongside sharp scholars, Elpis College teachers devote hours of their time to ensure that our students leave the school confident and well prepared to tackle the world. ”